Skip Navigation
Town of Deep River Home
This table is used for column layout.

Please help us contact you! Click to sign up here:

Connecticut Emergency Alerting and Notification System
Military Discharges
You only need to file your DD-214 Military Discharge papers one time in the town where you live.  As soon as you move into town, bring the original, or a copy certified by another town clerk, to the Town Clerkís Office.  We will make a photocopy for our records and return the original to you.  There is no fee for this service and certified copies are available to authorized individuals at no charge.  You may file anytime during the year.  If you qualify, filing before October 1 will affect your property tax bill the following year.  
To find out more, click here.

If you have misplaced your original military records, you may get certified copies from the National Archives and Records Administration.  To access the application, click here.

Deep River Town Hall • 174 Main Street • Deep River, CT 06417

Phone (860) 526-6020 • Fax (860) 526-6023 • email